Hera Labs is a female-focused business accelerator where our mindfully-crafted curriculum helps women scale their businesses.
When you walk into Hera Labs, we meet you exactly where you are with your business. You have worked hard to establish your business up to this point and we are here to help you take it to the next level with our mindfully-crafted curriculum, expert instructors, and mentors to give you structured feedback each step of the way.
Join our 12-week Scale Intensive where you grow your existing business to the next level.
- Want to increase your revenue?
- Want to scale your existing business but don’t really know how?
- Want to finally “figure it out” and grow your business efficiently?
- Want to be part of a group of like-minded brilliant business owners?
We get asked a lot, “What does ‘next level’ really mean?” That is absolutely up to you. This course is self-fulfilling, meeting you where you are right now in your business. If you want to grow to have 4-5 employees, we can help you get there. If you want to pivot and go in a different direction but just don’t know how to leverage your assets, we got you! If you want to be the next app that revolutionizes the way your customers manage life, we will help you figure out how to bring that to reality through design thinking and our rigorous curriculum.
We have seen it all and have helped countless women do similar pivots, growth spurts, “go big or go home” visions, and all the myriad “colors” of business growth.
The “next level” is the next step in the growth of your business by fully leveraging your current business structure, capital opportunities, business development network, and market potential.
Requirement: You must have an existing company with a clear understanding of your target customer and desire to take your business to the next level.
Applications due: September 10, 2018 by midnight
|Week 0||2/1/18||Vision Board + Intesive Kickoff Party|
|Week 1||2/8/18||Visual Business Plan|
|Week 2||2/15/18||Mind Mapping (Customer, You, Pivots)|
|Week 4||3/1/18||Biz Model Review (1-2 hrs) / MENTOR session (2 hrs) + Debrief (1 hr)|
|Week 5||3/8/18||Action Planning + Customer Validation|
|Week 6||3/15/18||SPRINT SESSION|
|Week 7||3/22/18||Marketing Strategy|
|Week 8||3/29/18||Digital Marketing & Social Media Advertising|
|Week 9||4/5/18||Public Relations (PR) / Business Development & Sales Funnels|
|Week 10||4/12/18||Systems & Operations|
|Week 11||4/19/18||Financials / Culture|
|Week 12||4/26/18||Visual Business Plan Revamp + Pitch Prep|
|Week 12+||5/1/18||Grad/Pitch Night|
Cost of Scale Program: $2,000 (some scholarships available, see below)
Important Dates – All events occur at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley:
- Scale & Launch Vision Board Event: Thursday, February 1, 2018 :: 6−8 pm
- Scale Program Start: Thursday, February 8, 2018 :: Every Thursday from 10 am−2 pm
- SCALE Program End: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Scale Grad Day: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 6−8 pm
Scale Intensive Participants Receive:
- Action-oriented curriculum that will support & challenge you to grow your existing business through interactive labs taught by industry experts who are actively practicing in their fields.
- Actionable business tools to scale your business through intensive labs with the following business deliverables:
- Strategic Action Plan
- Marketing Strategy Action Plan
- Journey Map
- Business Analytics Discovery
- All-day sprint to implement new scale plans
- Customer Validation
- Financial Review & Projections
- Culture Evaluation
- Graduation Day to connect with investors, banks, lenders, & small/medium business advocates.
- Mentors to guide you through the process – business growth strategists and functional mentors/experts.
- Alumni for life status – accountability groups for sustained growth and PR assistance
Thank you to the U.S. Small Business Administration and City of San Diego for your financial support of our programs – #SBAAccelerates – #SanDiegoInnovates – #SDInnovates