Hera Labs is a female-focused business accelerator where our mindfully-crafted curriculum helps women launch their dreams.
When you walk into Hera Labs, we meet you exactly where you are with your business. Bring us your kernel of an idea and we will help you test and develop a solid business model and strategy. Rather than having to push your idea and business uphill, unassisted, your concept grows immediate “legs” and gets a beautifully strong reality check before it hits the market, with development and structured feedback built in at each step of the way.
Invest in YOU
- Want to launch your passion-filled idea?
- Want to finally “figure it out” and get your business up and running?
- Want to be part of a community of spectacular female entrepreneurs?
Join our 12-week Launch Intensive where you launch a business idea from back-of-the-envelope to MVP (Minimal Viable Product)
- Receive rigorous assistance, valuable advice, and actionable curriculum from our large group of leaders, instructors, mentors and experts
- Ask all the questions you want and get real no-nonsense answers
- Increase your confidence
- Infuse a value of $30,000 into your business that is customized for your startup
- Enjoy the many benefits of being a lifetime alumnae of Hera Labs, such as ongoing Accountability Sessions, PR opportunities & priority access to special events
Applications Due: January 19, 2018 at midnight
Cost of Launch Program: $2,000 (Some scholarships available, see below)
Important Dates – All events occur at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley:
- Launch & Scale Vision Board Event: Thursday, February 1, 2018 :: 6 − 8 pm
- Launch Program Start: Monday, February 5, 2018 :: EVERY MONDAY 10 am − 2 pm
- Launch Program End: Monday, 23, 2018
- Pitch Prep Open Lab: Monday, April 30, 2018
- Launch Demo/Grad Day: Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 6 − 8 pm
Launch Intensive Participants Receive:
- Action-oriented curriculum that will support & challenge you to get your startup launched through interactive labs taught by functional experts
- Actionable business tools to scale your business through intensive labs with the following business deliverables:
- Visual Business Plan
- Personal Startup Plan & Market Research
- Persona Discovery
- Journey Map
- Action Plan
- All-day sprint to get to MVP
- Customer Validation
- Marketing Action Plan
- Financials Projections
- Investor Pitch
- Demo Day to connect with investors & innovation advocates
- Mentors to guide you through the process – startup strategy mentors and a group of functional mentors
- Alumni for life status – accountability groups for sustained growth and PR assistance
Merit-based scholarships available. Fill out scholarship application here:
Thank you to the U.S. Small Business Administration and City of San Diego for your financial support of our programs – #SBAAccelerates – #SanDiegoInnovates – #SDInnovates